(London, United Kingdom | Tuesday, November 18, 2014) – Harry McLeman (8-2) is the newest addition to the Cage Warriors Fighting Championship roster.
McLeman has penned a deal which will see him compete exclusively for CWFC for five bouts over a minimum period of 18 months. A native of Plymouth in the south of England, McLeman will make his debut in the promotion’s 185lbs division in 2015.
“Cage Warriors is by far the best show in Europe,” said McLeman, who turned 28 last week. “I’m looking forward to competing with some of the best fighters in the game and taking that belt.”
Currently riding a three-fight win streak, McLeman most recently clinched the British middleweight title for BAMMA, a leading domestic promotion in the UK.
McLeman is ranked as one of the UK’s top ten middleweights outside the UFC, and has taken six of his eight professional wins inside the distance – four by submission, two via (T)KO.
Cage Warriors CEO Graham Boylan said: “We’re very pleased to be welcoming Harry to Cage Warriors and I’m looking forward to seeing what impact he can make next year on what’s shaping up to be a very exciting middleweight division.”
Photo Credit: Mark Blundell